Backyard Putting Greens
Heavenly Greens Signature Series Professional Putting Greens deliver a true golfing experience in your own backyard.
For golf enthusiasts, Heavenly Greens is the highest quality provider of professional grade artificial grass putting greens that provide unparalleled realism in terms of surface quality, aesthetics and product performance. Our approach to putting green installations is to provide our customers with a Better/Best product offering with two completely different types of putting green materials.
Click for a fast, free quote on home putting green installation or call today at 888-254-5503.
Or, click to get the latest promotion on a home putting green installation
We focus on providing a realistic look and feel in playability and product performance. These artificial putting greens are designed for endless practicing to help shave strokes off of your short-game. Our professional design and installation team can help you choose the best product fit and design the perfect back yard putting greens for your home. Our greens are designed with custom breaks, elevations and bunkers to create a spectacular playable showpiece for the ultimate home golf experience.
Here are before and after photos of a recent installation of a Professional Putting green.
The video below shows actual play from various distances.
Why Choose a Heavenly Greens Signature Series Golf Green?
- Every artificial putting green we install is designed from the ground up. We help design slope, breaks and hole locations.
- The contour of the synthetic putting green is designed during the installation of the sub-base for a variety of putting angles and breaks
- The speed of your artificial putting green turf can be set to match your playing style, the Signature Series Professional putting greens can be rolled or modified to any desired Stimpmeter reading
- Fringe can be installed around your putting surface for a realistic and appealing look
- A T-Box can be built near your putting green for chipping and longer stroke play
- Aluminum cups are used instead of plastic to eliminate cracking and costly hole repair
- Professional design assistance to help you get it right the first time
Click our ad to Lean More.
Looking for something larger? Learn more about our:
For more information please call 888-254-5503 or Request a Quote today!