Issues of safety, concern over toxicity, heat exposure, the effects on the environment or the practicality of the expense – are all common myths associated with artificial turf.
We wanted to take a moment to address some of the most common misconceptions about artificial turf and have followed up with a detailed explanation of the truth.
- Myth #1: It’s not safe for my children or pets
- Myth #2: Artificial turf is toxic
- Myth #3: Artificial turf gets extremely hot
- Myth #4: Artificial turf is not safe for the environment
- Myth #5: Artificial turf is expensive
Download our guide now by filling out the form.
For Recently Updated Reports:
"The Connecticut Dept. of Public Health and Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health recently issued these statements validating that all the independent, science-based studies are clear -- there is no elevated health risk from synthetic turf or crumb rubber."