There is no doubt that choosing to replace your natural grass with artificial turf requires a sizeable investment. Of course, the exact amount depends on the size of your project, the specific artificial grass you choose, and perhaps any unusual installation challenges or requirements. But artificial turf is a key landscape element, and it’s a major contributor to your home’s visual appeal and livability.
Switching from natural to artificial grass is the same type of investment you make when you choose to physically remodel or expand your house. And, like those other significant home upgrades, the return on your investment will continue for many years.
Affordability depends on more than purchase price
The fact is, you can’t afford not to replace your natural grass with artificial turf. Over the life of your faux lawn – which could be as much as 20 years – you will reap savings from multiple sources. Studies have shown that fake grass pays for itself in far fewer years than its lifespan. How will you save?
- Unlike the demands of living grass, fake grass requires hardly any maintenance. You save money on out-of-pocket costs for tools, supplies, and water.
- As noted above, artificial grass is a long-lasting investment.
- Financing options are budget-friendly and stretch your dollars farther.
And then there are all those benefits that don’t carry a price tag because they are priceless:
- You save time – a precious commodity for most of us these days. Rather than spending your weekends on lawn-related chores, you can afford to spend more time with your family and pets, your sports buddies, or doing nothing at all.
- You can finally have a consistently great looking yard. Award yourself points for personal pride as well as improved curb appeal that adds value to your home.
- You can provide a safer play surface for kids and pets
- Your artificial grass supports environmental protection and sustainability.
And, by the way, the outright cost savings and intangible benefits afforded by artificial turf apply just as much to commercial properties, schools, and public spaces as they do to individual residences and homeowners’ associations. Faux grass is affordable, no matter what your application.
Financing is available for homeowners!
Here at Heavenly Greens, we understand you have a budget. So while we are happy to accept payment in the form of cash, a check, or any of the four major credit cards, we also offer three different types of financing programs:
- Through Enerbank USA, you can finance your purchase for 18 months, without interest or a pre-payment penalty. Enerbank also offers 5- and 7-year loans with low monthly payments.
- Greensky Financing also offers an 18-months-no-interest option. Or you can choose to make payments over 7, 10, or 12 years.
- We are also a Certified PACE provider. This is a clean energy savings program that is available through local municipalities and counties here in California. The program includes artificial turf because of the extensive water savings compared to a natural grass lawn. Financing through this program is tax-deductible, and there are other benefits as well.
Financial programs help make artificial grass more affordable, but they also provide another valuable budgetary benefit – predictability. With a natural grass lawn, you know you’ll be spending money for chemicals, gas and oil, equipment or repairs, and water. But you never know exactly when some of those needs will crop up or what the cost will be. With artificial turf financing, you have a stable payment you can easily predict and plan for.